Competency for entrepreneurs, business persons and freelancers
We are not only interested in the obvious numbers, but we also always consider the bigger picture.
As a result of the introduction of the German Accounting Law Modernization Act (BilMoG), the demands placed on entrepreneurs have increased. A competent contact partner will help you to be on the safe side.
We advise you regarding the question, which legal form is the best for you (e.g. a GmbH - a German legal entity comparable to limited liability companies - a single enterprise, a civil-law association, a limited partnership or a GmbH& Co KG - a German limited commercial partnership [KG] consisting of a general partner [GmbH] and a limeted partner [members of the GmbH]) and whether a change of the legal form would make sense for you.
- compilation of the monthly financial accounting including the turnover tax advance return
- entry of receipts for the cash basis accounting
- Turnover tax advance return and application for permanent time limit extension
- business assessments
- list of currant totals and account balances
- maintenance of a list of purchases
- ongoing advice on accountancy related topics via telephone and e-mail
- ledgerless accounting
- applications for tax offsets
- calculating and recording of monthly inventory changes
- recapitulative statements